Pants - 100% Merino wool
- Add persönliche Anmerkung hinzu
- Kostenloser Versand über 70 Euro (NL & BE)
- Schnelle Lieferung: vor 18.00 Uhr bestellt, am selben Tag versandt
- 30 Tage, um deine Meinung zu ändern
- 100% sichere Zahlung: Ideal, Paypal, Sofortüberweisung und Kreditkarte
These beautiful pants are seamless and knitted in one piece, making them wonderfully comfortable for your baby. The high-quality merino wool makes it year-round wearable and completely safe for your little one. It has a soft elastic waistband with extra soft stretch and plenty of room for the diaper.
If you're looking for the softest baby blankets and knitted essentials, you've come to the right place at Hvid. This Belgian family business makes the most timeless and luxurious items for little ones, all in the most eco-friendly way and within their immediate environment. All products are made from 100% fine Italian merino wool, a fiber known for its durability, versatility and softness.
Hvid also works with merino because of its benefits for our little ones: it is temperature-regulating, can be used year-round and does wonders for your mini's development. Babies sleep better and longer, cry less, and grow faster when sleeping under merino. In other words, this beautiful brand is indispensable in your home, and we're sure you will love Hvid’s products for years to come - whatever you use them for!
Why you'll love these knitted pants:
- 100% extra fine Italian merino wool
- Oeko-tex, mulesing-free & Woolmark certified yarn
- 100% made in Belgium
- 3D knitted: no waste
- Lightweight and breathing
- Soft, warm & comfortable
- Temperature-regulating: perfect for year-round use
- There is no need to wash merino wool often because this fiber is self-cleaning. It is also pre-washed.
- It is perfect for just airing outside.
- If you do want to wash it, do so very gently by hand with lukewarm 30°C water.
- Use a wool detergent for washing.
- Machine wash only on a special wool program 30°C on low speed and at your own risk - we cannot take responsibility for the individual program settings of washing machines.
Pictures by Hvid and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2021