Mobile - Locally handmade in Africa - Farm2Feed x Tothemoon ☾
These unique safari mobiles are handmade in the largest 'slum' in Kenya, called Kibera. Six single mothers have worked intently on each mobile, each animal has a self-stamped African print. These prints are found everywhere in Kenya and are called 'Mud Cloth'. This mobile is specially made for Tothemoon.
Tothemoon supports Farm2Feed. This organization combats food waste by initially taking rejected or imperfect vegetables from farmers and delivering them to food insecure communities in Kenya. Unfortunately, 32% of Kenyans are food insecure and 26% of children are immature. For every mobile sold, 50 vegetable servings are delivered to these communities.
Every animal and mobile are handmade, which makes them all unique.
Get a wooden mobile holder here!
What makes this baby mobile so special:
- Locally made in Africa
- Supporting Farm2Feed
- Different animals and prints
- Your mini will love the contrast and prints
- Füge eine persönliche Anmerkung hinzu
- Kostenloser Versand über 70 Euro (NL & BE)
- Schnelle Lieferung: vor 18.00 Uhr bestellt, am selben Tag versandt
- 30 Tage, um deine Meinung zu ändern
- 100% sichere Zahlung: Ideal, Paypal, Sofortüberweisung und Kreditkarte