Akira blanket - 100% Merino wool - Thick knit
- Add persönliche Anmerkung hinzu
- Kostenloser Versand über 70 Euro (NL & BE)
- Schnelle Lieferung: vor 18.00 Uhr bestellt, am selben Tag versandt
- 30 Tage, um deine Meinung zu ändern
- 100% sichere Zahlung: Ideal, Paypal, Sofortüberweisung und Kreditkarte
This thick-knit merino wool blanket is perfect for keeping your baby warm and cozy during the colder days. The fine fibers are soft and gentle on delicate skin, making the blanket ideal for snuggling and wrapping your little one up. Besides the benefits for babies, it has an elegant style with subtle lines following the sides of a harlequin pattern in the middle.
If you're looking for blankets and other knitted essentials, you've come to the right place at Hvid. This Belgian family brand runs a warehouse, atelier, and office in the countryside and stands for conscious, planet-friendly production.
All of Hvid's items are made from 100% merino wool, a fiber chosen for its sustainability, versatility, and softness. Also, the brand works with merino because of its benefits for little ones: it is temperature regulating, can be used year-round, and does wonders for your mini's development. Babies sleep better and longer, cry less, and grow faster when they sleep under merino.
For its production, Hvid collaborates with partners who use 100% renewable energy and limit their water consumption. All items are knitted in one piece, which means no seams or waste. What cannot be done in-house, such as sewing the laundry labels, is outsourced to a sheltered workshop, enabling people who cannot work in the traditional job market to gain recognition and contribute to society.
Why you will love the Akira blanket:
- Made of 100% extra fine Italian merino wool
- Oeko-tex, mulesing free & woolmark certified yarn
- 100% made in Belgium
- 3D knitted: no waste
- Lightweight and breathing
- Temperature-regulating: perfect for year-round use
- Hypoallergenic & antibacterial
- Wool is naturally stain-, odor-, and crease-resistant, and requires less washing
- We recommend washing by hand
- Always use a wool detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Be gentle, do not rub
- If you decide to machine wash (at your own risk): always choose the wool setting (usually gentle action at max. 30°C)
- Do not tumble dry: it is recommended to flat dry
Size 70 x 95 cm
Pictures and copy by Zoen voor Gust © 2022